1. 2Pac died on Friday the 13th.
2. Las Vegas is a payoff City..meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take..that means doctors, press, lawyers etc
3. The white cadillac containing the assailants..was never found. How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?
4. There's a small Black community on the North side of town. This strip is only about 8 blocks long. The attackers were Black. Where did they go? Where did they hide?
5. The white cadillac containing the gunmen passes a entourage of 2Pac's boys..many of them body guards. No one gives chase.. and there are no witness. There were no witnesses on the street. How come? Why not?
6. The name of 2Pac's next album is Machiavelli.. He was an Italian war strategist who faked his death to fool his enemies. Perhaps 2Pac is doing the same thing..
7. The cover of his next album, has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ. Could he be planning a resurrection?
8. Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert. How come there was no helicopter chase. If some one was to rob a casino. The LVPD would've chased you down with some helicopters. How come this didn't happen with 2Pac shooting?
9. 2Pac was cremeated the day after he died. Since when does someone get creamated the day after a murder. There was no autopsy
10. There were no ballistic tests. At least we haven't heard about them
11. Las Vegas is still very much a mob town. No one gets killed on the strip. You have to pretty much get permission in order for something like this to happen. Who was calling the shots on this one?
12. 2Pac's vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once. He was 'grazed by a bullet.. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?
13. Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this, there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jone's daughter was in the back of the car, and then she wasn't, what's the deal for real?
14. 2Pac has completed 2 movies and 3 lps that have yet to be released.. With so many people upset about 2Pac's death..literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash.
15. Suge Knight and 2Pac are the only two music industry people on that high a profile with enough balls to pull a stunt like faking death.
16. 2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death
17. 2Pac always wore a bullet proof vest but for some strange reason he didn't wear one this time.. why not?
18. The memorial services that were open to the public were cancelled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta.
19. The word 'illuminanti' from 'killuminanti' means imposter.
20. The executive producer of the Makaveli album is j ust called 'Simon', this was the name of the man who carried the cross for Jesus when he died, could Suge be Simon.
21. The word Machiavellian means 'to fool another, or those enemies'
22. In the song 'Hit 'em Up' he talks about how he hates everyone, was this just setting it up for fake death.
23. The song 'Bomb First' from the Makaveli album is also called 'my second reply', could this foretell his return.
24. The number seven is important also because exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released he was shot, seven days after that he died. Seven months from his death is the 6th of April, seven days before this is the start of Easter, March 30th, the time of resurrection. This could explain the seven day theory.
25. If you listen carefully at the intro of the Makaveli record you will hear a low voice sayin "Suge shot me" could Suge somehow be involved, was he the real target behind the shooting because of his connections with the Bloods, but the question is still why Tupac got shot all those times and Suge not. Maybe Suge set Tupac up just to get more albums sold?
26. Nas and Mobb Deep were both in the town to see the fight and we know how they feel about Tupac.
27. Only a week after his shooting over 1000 people called the police saying that they bad seen Tupac in Haiti, this could be his hiding place. 28. At the MTV awards Tupac was always surrounded by bodyguards for security reasons he also carried a walkie talkie, also the Death Row Records gang got involved in a fight with a other group of men led by Nas. Suge then hit Nas across the face.
29. More things linked with the number seven. When he died Tupac was 25 (2 + 5 = 7) and even his time of death was 4:03 (4 + 0 + 3 = 7)
30. When Tupac came out of jail in '94 he said he would be like reborn, was he speaking literally.
31. Inside his Makaveli album it says Exit- 2Pac Enter- Makaveli, could this mean that 2Pac is dead but Makaveli is still very much alive.
32. In the video "Toss It Up", 2Pac is supposedly wearing some Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!
33. In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
34. Before the release of Snoop's 'Doggystyle' album he was shot at, this made everyone only like him more. To the public he seemed more real than before, his album then went platinum in it's first week. Could Tupac trying the same thing??
35. In a video clip done with 'Scarface' released after his death you see Tupac driving a car, like the one he died in with bullet holes in the front of it. Then you see him posing as Jesus on a cross.
36. There were no pictures of Tupac in hospital.
37. Before his death he said he wanted to escape the limelight, the best way to do that (of course fake your death)
38. In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter Xlll he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
39. In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the son "N*ggas Done Changed" which is a duel with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that n*ggas' gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be when Richic Rich's album is released.
40. In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?
41. In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, had niggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.
42. In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan it, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"- Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
43. In Tupac's song "Made Niggaz" from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says "Stuff'em all who don't understand my plot to get richer... Outlaw to the grave, I made nigga I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture." Once again he mentions his "plan" to get rich.
44. In E-40's album Hall Of Game in the song "Million Dollar Spot" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so i evade and plot and plan a life of better things...... Once again Tupac mentions his "plan".
45. In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumours I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted." It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.
46. In Tupac's song "No More Pain" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation." Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?
47. After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur's alleged killing said, "Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G. There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two." If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don't know the basics? The answer is that they won't. C'mon guys, that is pretty pathetic
48. During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."
49. No witnesses to the shooting, there was one but within the same week he was found dead in his apartment.
50. If you rearrange the letters of Makaveli, you make mak alive or make alive.
51. The word calumniate (or killuminanti) means to fraud or cheat someone.
52. The word 'illuminanti'is also a gang like the Ku Klux Klan, a racist group. Therefore killuminanti means anti-illuminanti, Tupac must have been against the group.
53. The word Don from Don Killuminanti is closely related to the Italian mob. So was his style of shooting that killed him.
54. In the song 'blasphemy' on the Makaveli album it says 'brothas gettin' shot comin'' back resurrected.'
55. In the song 'White Man's World' from the Makaveli album, he says, "My time away just made perfection, you think I'd die?"
56. Also in the 'I Ain't Mad at Cha' video he dies and then in the 'Toss it Up' video he comes back as Makaveli, hence Exit: 2Pac Enter: Makaveli.
57. In another Tupac song from 'All Eyez On Me' he says that Makaveli is his father figure, is he taking his advice on faking his death.
58. In 'The Prince' by the philosopher called Makaveli he makes a ten point plan to assuring the faking of your death and Tupac seems to have fulfilled them all.
59. On the Makaveli album Tupac starts off in a fit of rage with the song 'Bomb First' as the album continues he settles down more until the slow last song 'Against All Odds', when.he is calm and 'ready to die'.
In no is this page to be meat or used as a way to reprove Tupac, his life and his death. If any offence his caused, I apologize. No police officers were injured in the making of this report. Names have been changed to protect the innocent.